Emphasis in Psychobiology
If you are enrolling in the academic year 2017/18 or later, please consider enrolling for Neuroscience. More information can be found on the Neuroscience website.
In addition to the Bachelor of Science and departmental requirements, students who wish to study neuroscience may elect the psychobiology concentration, which requires completing the following courses in addition to requirements for the psychology major.
- MATH 11: Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
- MATH 12: Calculus and Analytic Geometry II
- CHEM 11: General Chemistry I
- CHEM 12: General Chemistry II
- CHEM 13: General Chemistry III
- CHEM 31: Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 32: Organic Chemistry II
- BIOL 21: Introduction to Physiology
- BIOL 22: Introduction to Evolution and Ecology
- BIOL 23: Investigations in Evolution and Ecology (L&L)
- BIOL 24: Introduction to Cellular and Molecular Biology
- BIOL 25: Investigations in Cellular and Molecular Biology (L&L)