Business Pitch Competition
Ciocca Center's Business Pitch Competition takes place each spring. Participants attend a series of interactive workshops leading up to the event. The workshops are led by industry professionals who provide instruction and feedback to participants as they practice and improve their pitches. SCU students of all majors are encouraged to apply for a spot in the competition!
Rules and Regulations
- Teams must include at least 2 active members
- All SCU students are welcome to participate
- The proposed business should be fundable and for-profit
- The proposed business plan/pitch should not be in violation of any IP rights
- Quality of the product(s), service(s), and/or solution(s)
- Market opportunities and competition
- Is the business fundable?
- Overall attractiveness of the venture
- Quality of the pitch/presentation
- Social benefit aspects (if applicable)
Quick Links and References
- Competition Link - View the entire competition recorded live.
- Competition Logistics and Background - Recording providing competition information and FAQs
Hosted by Marina Masini, Program Director, Ciocca Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Elements of a Business Pitch - Defining memorable business pitches
Hosted by Morgan Slain, Director, Bronco Venture Accelerator
- BVA Demo Day - Pitch examples from Bronco Venture Accelerator's inaugural cohort
- How to Pitch in a Virtual Environment - Hosted by Mike Kovalich, Silicon Valley CFO and Victor Darolfi, Founder RoboTire and BVA alum
Ready to Apply?
Or, have more questions? Check out our FAQ page here.