We are here to help develop and support your spirituality during college.
As you search for communities where you fit in, we strive to help you find ways to BELONG. As you begin your adult life, we want you to articulate in ever deepening ways what you BELIEVE. When you look towards your future and think about who you want to BECOME, we want to be there to support you to your next step.
This week in Campus Ministry
We're excited to welcome you back to campus! No matter what your history with belief is, we hope that you find a place at SCU where you can belong as you are.Read about all of this week's events
MASS & CONFESSION SCHEDULE
- Sunday: 10am, 6pm, 9pm
- Mon - Fri: 12:05pm
- Saturday: No Masses
- Confessions are every Monday at 11:30am in the Mission Church.
*Sunday Evening Masses and Reconciliation are sometimes suspended during University breaks (i.e. Spring Break) and certain holidays. Check the Mass Schedule Updates often for changes to our regular mass and reconciliation schedule.
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. This week, look for us at tables in Benson and at the involvement fair. Sign up for more information about us here.
2. First Year Students, don't miss your chance to get away with other students in the Santa Cruz Mountains on the First Year Retreat! Sign-ups are open and available here.
3. Sign-ups are also open to attend the Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice in Washington, D.C.
4. Protestant students, there's a special fair for you on Tuesday in our office.
5. Students of all spiritual, religious,and philosophical backgrounds, join us for our first Interfaith Dinner Discussion on Thursday. Dinner provided!