We are here to help develop and support your spirituality during college.
As you search for communities where you fit in, we strive to help you find ways to BELONG. As you begin your adult life, we want you to articulate in ever deepening ways what you BELIEVE. When you look towards your future and think about who you want to BECOME, we want to be there to support you to your next step.
This week in Campus Ministry
Make an investment in yourself by exploring your spirituality with others. We have extended office hours now, so stop by up until 8 pm Monday through Thursday. Please check our calendar for our full events!Read about all of this week's events
MASS & CONFESSION SCHEDULE
- Sunday: 10am, 6pm, 9pm
- Mon - Fri: 12:05pm
- Saturday: No Masses
- Sundays from 8pm to 8:45pm (only when 9pm mass is scheduled)
- Mondays from 11:30am to 12pm
*Sunday Evening Masses and Reconciliation are sometimes suspended during University breaks (i.e. Spring Break) and certain holidays. Check the Mass Schedule Updates often for changes to our regular mass and reconciliation schedule.
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. 6pm and 9pm Masses have returned, along with confessions on Sundays at 8:30pm and Mondays at 11:30am!
2. This week, look for us at tables in Benson and at the involvement fair. Sign up for more information about us here.
3. First Year Students, don't miss your chance to get away with other students in the Santa Cruz Mountains on the First Year Retreat! Sign-ups are open and available here.
4. Sign-ups are also open to attend the Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice in Washington, D.C.
5. Protestant students, there's a special fair for you on Tuesday in the Campus Ministry Office.
6. Students of all spiritual, religious,and philosophical backgrounds, join us for our first Interfaith Dinner Discussion on Thursday. Dinner provided!