In collaboration with student organizations and university departments, the Center for Student Involvement develops a weekly calendar showcasing a sampling of events around campus.
Each day of the week has a theme:
- Mindfulness Mondays: events focusing on mindfulness, mental health, and wellness
- Talk About It Tuesdays: events focusing on topics that make you think, reflect, and discuss
- Whimsical Wednesdays: events focusing on pure fun and creativity
- Throwback Thursdays: events focusing on favorites from yesteryear
- Bronco Fridays: events focusing on school spirit
Get on the Calendar!
Does your student organization or university department have an event that fits any of the above themes? Contact us and we can help plan out details and even provide funding!
Fall Quarter, Week 10
Fall Quarter, Week 9
Fall Quarter, Week 8
For More Information
Contact: Alissa Novak