The National Jesuit Student Leadership Conference (NJSLC) is a five-day conference for all 28 Jesuit colleges and universities throughout the United States. Sponsored by the Jesuit Association of Student Personnel Administrators (JASPA), a different Jesuit institution hosts the conference every summer. The conference provides student leaders with collaborative opportunities to develop ideas, explore issues, and build stronger leadership skills to better serve their institutions in the Jesuit tradition. NJSLC is comprised of workshops, group discussions, social programming, a day of service, and opening and closing banquets.
Updates & Announcements
NJSLC 2017 @ Georgetown University
Congratulations to Georgetown for earning the bid to host NJSLC in 2017!
NJSLC 2016 @ Regis University
July 27-31, 2016: Conference Website
Regis hosted the first NJSLC in 1997 and will be hosting the 20th conference in 2016!
NJSLC 2015 @ Canisius College
Santa Clara Delegation:
- Njideka Akudinobi, Activities Programming Board (APB)
- Glen Bradley, Office for Multicultural Learning (OML)
- Taylor Gentzkow, at-large student representative
- Anthony Gill, Center for Student Leadership (CSL)
- Gus Hardy, Campus Ministry
- Tyler Isaac, Multicultural Center (MCC)
- Sydney Lorek, Santa Clara Community Action Program (SCCAP)
- Kelly Lymberopoulos, Residence Life
- Jill Murray, Campus Ministry
- Ben Paulson, KSCU FM 103.3
- Aaron Poor, Associated Student Government (ASG)
- Brandon Sanchez, Residential Learning Community Association (RLCA)
- Victor Lemus (advisor), Director of Retreats, Campus Ministry
- Tedd Vanadilok (advisor), Director of Campus Programs
NJSLC 2013 @ Santa Clara University
Santa Clara hosted NJSLC in 2013 with 350 students and faculty/staff advisors represented from 24 of the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities. Our conference theme was "Contemplatives in Action: Leaders in a Globalizing World" and centered on four themes: innovation, ethics, sustainability, and global citizenship.
For More Information
Contact: Lori Durako