Academic and peer advisors are available to help students navigate the process of selecting, adding, or changing majors and minors. Please reach out to the appropriate academic department or the Drahmann Advising Center for assistance.
- Students are assigned a faculty member as their academic advisor. Faculty advisors serve as student’s primary resource for information and assistance on curricular planning and program choice.
- Peer Advisors are a team of business students, trained and knowledgeable about Business School requirements, who can show students how to use SCU's many advising resources and materials, especially throughout their first year.
- Students can contact email@example.com to ask a question or schedule an appointment.
- Students with a declared engineering major are assigned a faculty member within their department as an academic advisor. Faculty advisors are a great resource of information and can serve as mentors with regard to graduate school, research, and career development. Faculty advisors can also assist students with academic planning.
- The Peer Advising resource exists as a supplement to students' faculty advisors, with whom new students will interact regularly.
- Each new student is assigned a Peer Advisor in their major for individual mentoring and advising throughout their first year.
- Peer Advisors reach out to students during the year to connect and provide assistance as needed.