We are proud to call these incredible organizations our partners. If you are interested in partnering with us, please email us at email@example.com.
- U.S. Women’s National Team
- World’s all-time leader in international goals scored
Jerry Smith had a massive impact on my success as a professional athlete, but he also developed my 'off the field' skills in teaching me about life and confidence. He told me no one can do the work for you. And he was right. I still use that mentality in everything I do. Looking back, he may have had THE most impact on my career and life.
- 13-year veteran of Major League Baseball
- Coaching for Life Academy Advisory Board Member
- Santa Clara University graduate
There are so many life lesson to be learned by playing sports. Lessons like the benefits of hard work, discipline, sportsmanship, effort and teamwork. These things can be lost if too big an emphasis is put on winning at a young age.
- Two time Olympic Gold Medalist (2004, 2008)
- Fox Sports Soccer Analyst
Jerry was the greatest coach I've played for. Beyond soccer, he impacted my life by demanding the best from me as a person. How to lead, how to be in tune with my teammates and loved ones, how to take ownership and how to live in the moment are all lessons I took away from Jerry.
- Managing Director, Head of Global Real Estate Securities at Lazard Asset Management
- Chairman of the Advisory Board, Jerry Smith Coaching for Life Academy
Jerry's style of aspirational coaching can serve a unique purpose in all of our lives. In sports, business, education, politics, global affairs, personal development and far, far beyond, the potential benefits that positive coaching can bring us all are truly boundless.
Corporate training workshops for executives and young professionals that are facilitated at your company's office
Corporate Training Workshops:
- Team Management for Executives
- Leadership Development for Managers
- Effective Communication with Supervisors, Employees, Peers and Clients
- Motivation and the Growth Mindset
- Team Building in Business
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
- Personal Life Skills
Wellness seminars for employees and families; held either at Santa Clara University or your company
If you are interested in a corporate workshop or wellness seminar at your company, please contact our director, Danielle Slaton.
If you are interested in a sports seminar, workshop, or in-depth life skills training with your team, please contact our director, Danielle Slaton.