Dotty McCrea, Ed.D. is an Educational Leadership professor at Santa Clara University within the School of Education and Counseling Psychology. Before arriving to Santa Clara, Dotty was the principal of Mercy and led the San Francisco high school from 1997-2015. Dotty has served as the president of National Catholic Educational Association (Secondary Schools Department), president of Mercy Secondary Educational Association, and president of the Central Coast Section, as a CIF Executive Board Member.
Dotty has significant board experience. In addition to serving the Coaching for Life Academy, Dotty has also served as a member of the Board of Directors for the following organizations:
- Notre Dame High School, Belmont
- National Catholic Education Association
- USF Institute for Catholic Educational Leadership
- Principals advisory Board, Harvard University
- LMU Leadership Equity Diversity Center