The Credential Student Services Office can provide all credential information and serves as a resource for departments and students.
A Credential Analyst will advise you on all credential requirements, monitor your progress towards obtaining your credential, will verify credential program completion and will make the final credential recommendation to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC). If you have any questions regarding credentials please email: Credentials@scu.edu
General Credential Information
If you have any questions about how to fulfill any of these requirements or deadlines for these requirements please email your questions to email@example.com
- Applying for Certificate of Clearance
- Applying for a Substitute permit
- Fulfilling the Basic Skills Requirement
- Fulfilling the Multiple Subject Matter Competency (CSET) Requirement
- Fulfilling the Single Subject Matter Competency (CSET) Requirement
- Fulfill the United States Constitution Requirement
Credential Candidates select the appropriate checklist for the program you have completed and submit all required documents on the checklist. Submit all documents as a packet to Credentials@scu.edu.
- 2018 Credential Petition - Please see below for appropriate checklist of requirements
- Administrative Preliminary Checklist
- Multiple & Single Preliminary Credential Checklist
Out of State Verification Form
If you have completed the teaching credential program at Santa Clara University and are now seeking a teaching credential in another state please complete the following form and submit it to Credential@scu.edu