Computer Lab (Electronic Portfolio Lab)
Do you need access to the Internet? Do you need access to Microsoft Office? Do you need to edit graphics files? Do you need help with a class project? Do you need to print a class assignment? These resources and more are now available in the Computer Lab, located in Guadalupe Hall.
How do I set up my smartphone/tablet for access to SCU Gmail and Google Apps?
- IMPORTANT: Before configuring your smartphone, you must first create a Google mobile password. For text instructions, click here. For a video tutorial, click here.
- For a video tutorial on configuring your iPhone or iPad, click here.
- For a video tutorial on configuring your Android device, click here.
What are the "Open Lab" hours?
- Fahad Anwar, Web and Technology Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org /408-554-3410
What Computer Hardware is located in the Lab?
- There are 5 Apple iMac's running OS 10.6 and 1 Apple Mac Pro running OS 10.6
- There is a HP LaserJet 600 M602 printer for student usage using the SmartPrint access
- There is a HP ScanJet 7650 Color/B&W scanner
What software titles are available in the lab?
- Click here to view the software titles available in the lab.
Graduate Information Session
|Spring 2016 Deadlines|
|Counseling Psychology Programs||Jan 15, 2016|
|All Education Programs||Feb 12, 2016|
|For ExCEL Program|
|Priority Application Deadline||March 01, 2016|
|Second Application Deadline||April 01, 2016|