- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- Center for Professional Development
The Diocese of San Jose and Santa Clara University have links which include the SCU Religious Studies Department and the Jesuit School of Theology, especially with the School of Education and Counseling Psychology.
Learn more about the graduate programs we offer! Our next session is Saturday, May 3, 2014 (Education or Counseling Psychology programs) in the morning (10:00 am to 12:00 pm). See all our upcoming Info Sessions and RSVP today!
SAN JOSE and SANTA CLARA, Calif. – In a move designed to improve strategic outcomes at Catholic schools, the Diocese of San Jose to train 100 educators in blended learning.
Shauna Shapiro, Ph.D. talking about mindfulness on an interview with UC Berkeley, Greater Good.
Save the Date: April 20, 2013... Find out how to unlock your potential and become a successful applicant in the fields of Teacher Education and Professional Therapy, Counseling, and Psychology.
Santa Clara University | School of Education & Counseling Psychology