Advisory Board Profiles
Chemistry Research Area
Principal Research Interests
(1) "Inhibiting platelet-stimulated blood coagulation by inhibition of mitochondrial respiration,"C.J. Barile, P.C. Herrmann, D.A. Tyvoll, J.P. Collman, R.A. Decreau, B.S. Bull, Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 109, 2539-2543 (2012).
(2) "Role of a Distal Pocket in the Catalytic O2 Reduction by Cytochrome c Oxidase Models Immobilized on Interdigitated Array Electrodes," J.P. Collman, R.A. Decreau, H. Lin, A. Hosseini, Y. Yang, A. Dey, T.A. Eberspacher, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S A, Early Edition, (2009).
(3) "Catalytic Reduction of O2 by Cytochrome c Using a Synthetic Model of Cytochrome c Oxidase," J.P. Collman, S. Ghosh, A. Dey, R.A. Decreau, Y. Yang, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 131, 5034-5035 (2009).
(4) "A Functional Nitric Oxide Reductase Model," J.P. Collman, Y. Yang, A. Dey, R.A. Decreau, S. Ghosh, T. Otah, E.I. Solomon, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 105, 15660-15665 (2008).
(5) "Functional Biomimetic Models for the Active Site in the Respiratory Enzyme Cytochrome c oxidase," J.P. Collman, R.A. DecrÃ©au, Chem. Comm, 5065-5076 (2008).
(6) "Interaction of nitric oxide with a functional model of cytochrome c oxidase," J.P. Collman, A. Dey, R.A. Decreau, Y. Yang, A. Hosseini, E.I. Solomon, T.A. Eberspacher, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A,155, 9892-9896 (2008).
(7) "Single-Turnover Reaction in a Cytochrome c Oxidase Model Bearing a Tyr244 Mimic," R.A. Decreau, J.P. Collman, Y. Yan, J. Yoon, E.I. Solomon, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 129, 5794 - 5795 (2007).
(8) "A Cytochrome c Oxidase Model Catalyzes Oxygen to Water Reduction Under Rate-Limiting Electron Flux," J.P. Collman, N.K. Devaraj, R.A. Decreau, Y. Yang, Y. Yan, W.Ebina, T.A. Eberspacher, C.E.D. Chidsey, Science, 315, 1565-1568 (2007).
(9) "Active-Site Models of Bacterial Nitric Oxide Reductase Featuring Tris-Histidyl and Glutamic Acid Mimics: Influence of a Carboxylate Ligand on FeB Binding and the Heme Fe/FeB Redox Potential," J.P. Collman, Y. Yan, J. Lei, P.H. Dinolfo, Inorganic Chemistry, 45, 7581-7583 (2006).
(10) "Single-turnover intermolecular reaction between a FeIII-superoxide-CuI cytochrome c oxidase model and exogeneous Tyr244 mimics," J.P. Collman, R.A. Decreau, C. Sunderland, J. Chem. Comm., 3894-3896 (2006).
(11) "Mixed Azide-Terminated Monolayers: A Platform for Modifying Surfaces," J.P. Collman, N.K. Devaraj, T.A. Eberspacher, C.E.D. Chidsey, Langmuir, 22, 2457-2464 (2006).
(12) "Chemoselective Covalent Coupling of Oligonucleotide Probes to Self-Assembled Monolayers," Boyko, J.P. Collman, E.T. Kool, C.E.D. Chidsey, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 127, 8600-8601 (2005).