A special thanks to our partners, sponsors, and external supporters:
- John and Susan Ocampo
- Department of Defense
- University of California
- Radiance Technologies
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- National University of Singapore
- Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
- Zhejiang University
- In May 2004, the Center received a pledge from John and Susan Ocampo to support its operations in the amount of $1,300,000 for three years.
- NASA grant to support research on carbon nanotube on-chip interconnects, 2003-2006.
- NASA support of graduate student interns, 2007-2008
- Department of Defense contract to support research on nanoscale materials for electrical interconnects and thermal interfaces, 2007-Present
- NSF grant for acquisition of nanomanipulator system for collaborative and undergraduate research, 2008-Present