Executive Roundtable on Digital Journalism Ethics
News executives, entrepreneurs, and technology and digital media leaders come to the Digital Journalism Roundtable to share ideas, network, and brainstorm solutions to some of journalism’s most pressing problems.
Our meetings focus on:
- cultivating informed democratic debate
- enhancing and signaling trustworthiness
- supporting news literacy and inclusion in the public square
- maintaining news judgment in an era of metrics and new business pressures
- addressing privacy, independence, and accountability
We convene in person and online, and are expanding this dynamic conversation through social media, small group meet-ups, panels, and the Roundtable itself.