Architecting Your Startup Investment Portfolio is a six-day, venture immersion and skill-building workshop designed to help angel investors, high net-worth individuals, corporate executives, and members of family offices build their portfolios.
Specifically, this program focuses on:
- Generating high-quality deal flow
- Evaluating investor pitches and providing "mentor capital"’
- Performing initial assessments
- Conducting screening and due diligence
- Determining and assessing valuations
- Understanding and negotiating term sheets
- Selecting funding vehicles
- Providing effective board governance and strategic advice
- Assisting ventures in attracting rounds of funding
- Developing investment strategy and goals
- Determining your portfolio strategy
- Assessing financial returns
By attending, you’ll learn how to develop and invest in an early-stage, venture portfolio. This is a skills-based, hands-on, intensive program focused on the knowledge and procedures you'll need both to invest in and develop startup ventures.
The program will be delivered remotely and include readings, skill-based lectures, assignments, evaluation of technology-based business opportunities, and analysis of the processes and instruments used to execute and track investments.