Help SCU recognize the support of our friends and donors.
The President's Club honors our alumni, parents and friends who demonstrate their commitment to Santa Clara University by contributing a total of $1,000 or more annually.
Loyal Bronco Program
Santa Clara University is excited to debut the new Loyal Bronco program, which recognizes Santa Clara's most loyal supporters!
Thomas I. Bergin Society
Including Santa Clara University in your estate is one way to leave a lasting legacy without giving up financial assets today. It is also the way to join the group of beloved University supporters in the Thomas I. Bergin Legacy Society of Santa Clara University.
Contact Liz Gallegos Glynn or Megan Mills at 408 554-2108 or firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized information on a giving plan that works best for your lifestyle.
Santa Clara Advocates
The Advocates are a new a group of alumni who contact other Broncos and form a network to support current students. They help strengthen the Santa Clara alumni connection and encourage friends to help increase the University's alumni giving participation rate. All class years and majors are welcome.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THE ADVOCATES DO?
- Attend 1-3 volunteer alumni calling nights per year.
- Host a social dinner once a year for your alumni friends and ask them to make a gift to SCU instead of bringing food or wine.
- Reach out to fellow Bronco coworkers to strengthen the Bronco network.
- At key times of the year, update your Facebook, Twitter and other social networking pages to ask friends to join you in supporting SCU.
- Ask your friends to be Advocates too!
To join the Advocates, please contact us at 408.554.4400.