SCU Global Photo Contests
I'm happy to announce the start of the Global Engagement Photo Contest for 2017-18. We want to see all of the amazing pictures that reflect your time here and abroad. All Broncos who have participated in SCU global programs - undergraduate students, graduate students, international students, study abroad students, immersion participants, etc. are encouraged to participate. Any photos that capture your international experience on an SCU program are welcome.
The submission rules are purposefully broad, so get creative and submit your best photos. We want to see what moved you when you were there. Share your profiles of people, places and experiences that impacted you. What images of the culture captured your imagination? Remember, the photos are about what you experienced, not just where you were -- that means no selfies. Avoid clichés -no jumping-in-front-of-monument-photos!
Two first place winners will receive a $75 Amazon gift card, and two second place winners will receive a $50 Amazon gift card. Selected finalists will be posted on the Global Engagement homepage, Instagram, and in the library during Spring Quarter.
Submission Rules and Deadline
- Email your photo submission and supporting information to email@example.com by the end of Friday March 2nd, 2018.
- Only photos taken from the beginning of Spring Quarter 2017 and ending Winter Quarter 2018 will be accepted.
- Multiple entrees are allowed, but prizes will be limited to one per student.
- Global Programs encompasses ALL SCU programs abroad, including Study Abroad, Immersions, fellowships, internships/externship, student leadership programs, senior design projects, etc.
- International students are welcome to submit any photos from their experiences from attending SCU.
- All photos must be must be at least 3,000 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 3,000 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- All emails must include:
- First and last name
- Year of graduation
- Photo entries should also include:
- SCU program name
- Term you participated in your program abroad
- One to three sentences describing your photo
- Title of your photo
- Include the signed Photo Release Form