SCU Global Photo Contests
I'm happy to announce the start of the Global Engagement Photo Contest for Winter Quarter! We want to see all of the amazing pictures that reflect your time here and abroad. All Broncos - undergraduate students, graduate students, international students, study abroad students, immersion participants, etc. are encouraged to participate. Any photos that capture your international experience on an SCU program are welcome.
The submission rules are purposefully broad, so get creative and submit your best photos. We want to see what you saw when you were there. What did people look like? What images of the culture captured your imagination? Avoid clichés - no jumping-in-front-of-monument -photos! Winners will be posted on the Global Engagement homepage and Instagram, and will receive a $75 Amazon gift card!
Submission Rules and Deadline
- Email your photo submission and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Wednesday, March 1st, 2017.
- Only photos taken from the beginning of Summer Quarter 2016 and ending Winter Quarter 2017 will be accepted.
- Global Programs encompasses ALL SCU programs abroad, including Study Abroad, Immersions, fellowships, internships/externship, student leadership programs, senior design projects, etc.
- International students are welcome to submit any photos from their experiences from attending SCU.
- All photos must be must be at least 3,000 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 3,000 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- All emails must include:
- First and last name
- Year of graduation
- Global Entries should also include:
- SCU program name
- Term you participated in your program abroad
- One to three sentences describing your photo
- Title of your photo
- Include the signed Photo Release Form