During ISW you will meet the ISS Team as well as other new and continuing international students. You will complete required immigration check-in, and learn about immigration rules and campus resources.
Participation is required for all international students who have been issued an F-1 I-20 or J-1 DS-2019.
Participation is recommended for Global Nomad students (U.S. citizens and green card holders who grew up or attended high school abroad).
ISW Presentations for Download
- ISW Immigration 101 Presentation
- ISW Saftey and Wellness Presentation
- ISW Safety Scenarios
- ISW U.S. Academics Presentation
Future ISW Dates
- Spring Semester / Winter Quarter 2020 (Main Campus): January 3, 2020
- Spring Semester 2020 JST: January 22, 2020
- Spring Quarter 2020 (Main Campus): March 27, 2020