During ISW you will meet the ISS Team as well as other new and continuing international students. You will complete required immigration check-in, and learn about immigration rules and campus resources.
Participation is required for all international students who have been issued an F-1 I-20 or J-1 DS-2019.
Participation is recommended for Global Nomad students (U.S. citizens and green card holders who grew up or attended high school abroad).
Future ISW Dates
- Fall 2020 Law School: August 11, 2020
- Fall 2020 JST: August 25, 2020
- Fall 2020 Graduate: September 10, 2020
- Fall 2020 Undergraduate: September 15, 2020
- Winter Quarter / Spring Semester 2021: January 05, 2021
- Spring Semester JST: January 05, 2021
- Spring Quarter 2021: March 26, 2021
ISW Presentations for Download
- ISW Immigration 101 Presentation
- ISW Saftey and Wellness Presentation
- ISW Safety Scenarios
- ISW U.S. Academics Presentation