Skip to main content
Santa Clara University

Whom should I contact at SCU for what?

Whom should I contact at SCU for what?

exchange students for help with academic advising/course registration, signing paperwork for home institutions, and serving as a liaison to campus resources

 Bursar Office: Contact for tuition and housing bills and other university fees posted to your student account.

Registrar Office: Contact for all official student academic records, class schedule confirmations and registrations, grades, exam schedules, diplomas and awarding of degrees.

Financial Aid: Contact for helpful information, deadlines, necessary financial aid forms and guidance in making Santa Clara University affordable for you.

Attending an International Student Welcome is required for all incoming international students.

NOTE: Undergraduates, in addition to new student orientation, you are required to attend the International Student Welcome.


US immigration regulations are complex and change frequently.  The University strives to maintain a website that is both current and helpful, however, Santa Clara University is not responsible for students maintaining lawful immigration status; this is the responsibility of the student.  Further, resources and links do not constitute endorsement by Santa Clara University.