Application Forms for SCU-Operated Programs
Students whose SCU study abroad applications have been approved for the SCU-Operated Programs must complete the appropriate application forms.
Application Forms for Affiliated Programs
Links to online application forms for students who have been approved to apply to the affiliated providers. Be sure to submit your completed application materials to the providers by the deadlines stated on their websites.
- DIS: Approved DIS students will be notified by SCU of DIS login protocol and instructions.
- Duke: OTS
- FIE - Fall/Spring Semester
- FIE - Winter Quarter
- FIE - Spring Quarter
- FIE - Dublin Irish Culture and Society Summer
- FIE - London Summer
- LMU Casa Mateada
- Marquette South Africa
- Spring Hill College Bologna
- USF Casa Bayanihan
Application Forms for Exchange Programs
All application forms can be found on the respective exchange universities' websites.
- Argentina (Universidad Catolica de Cordoba) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with the application materials
- Australia (Australian Catholic University)
- Chile (Universidad Alberto Hurtado) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with the application materials
- France (Universite Catholique de Lille) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Italy (Universita degli Studi di Firenze)
- Japan (Sacred Heart University) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Japan (Sophia University) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Spain (Universidad de Deusto) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Sweden (Lund University) - Lund will provide you with link to online application
- Various Locations (Global E3)
These general forms are available for your use as needed.
- COURSE APPROVAL FORM (PDF): Use this form to get courses abroad to fulfill particular SCU major, minor, or core requirements. Submit completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SCU STUDY ABROAD ACADEMIC PLANNING FORM (PDF): This form is used to plan your study abroad coursework and your remaining terms at SCU. This completed form must be uploaded into your SCU Study Abroad online application. The form must be signed by your major advisor.
- BUDGET PLANNING WORKSHEET (PDF): Helpful worksheet to help you and your parents check the affordability of your study abroad program choice.
"Going abroad was an adventure of a lifetime. Everyday I was met with new people and new experiences. I learned to embrace the Irish way of life. One thing that I found surprising was that although I speak English, as do the Irish, our commonalities in language did not necessarily mean our cultures were the same. The Irish people have different values, norms, and ideas. They are a unique group of people and I greatly appreciated getting to know them."
"Cultural humility, competence, and most of all El Salvadoran culture and spirituality were highlighted during this program and it has impacted every single one of us in the program in such a short time. I was fortunate enough to be among one of the most loving, inspiring, and community-oriented individuals."