Application Forms for SCU-Operated Programs
Students whose SCU study abroad applications have been approved for the SCU-Operated Programs must complete the appropriate application forms.
Application Forms for Affiliated Programs
Links to online application forms for students who have been approved to apply to the affiliated providers. Be sure to submit your completed application materials to the providers by the deadlines stated on their websites.
- Arcadia | checklist
- DIS: Approved DIS students will be notified by SCU of DIS login protocol and instructions.
- Duke: OTS
- FIE - Dublin Irish Culture and Society Summer
- FIE - London Summer
- FIE - London Sotheby's Institute of Art Summer
- Loyola: Beijing Center
- Loyola: Rome Center
- Marquette South Africa
- Spring Hill College Bologna
- USF Casa Bayanihan
Application Forms for Exchange Programs
All application forms can be found on the respective exchange universities' websites.
- Australia (Australian Catholic University) - ACU will provide you with link to online application
- Chile (Universidad Alberto Hurtado) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with the application materials
- France (Universite Catholique de Lille) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Italy (Universita degli Studi di Firenze)
- Japan (Sacred Heart University) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Japan (Sophia University) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Mexico (Universidad Iberoamericana Puebla)
- Philippines (Ateneo de Manila)
- Spain (Universidad de Deusto) - SCU Study Abroad Program will provide you with application materials
- Sweden (Lund University) - Lund will provide you with link to online application
- Various Locations (Global E3)
Download and carefully review the terms of the SCU Study Abroad Program Waiver. To confirm their study abroad nomination, all nominated students are required to agree to the terms in this document and sign it along with their nomination letter.
These general forms are available for your use as needed.
- COURSE APPROVAL FORM (PDF): Use this form to get courses abroad to fulfill particular SCU major, minor, or core requirements. Submit completed form to email@example.com.
- SCU STUDY ABROAD ACADEMIC PLANNING FORM (PDF): This form is used to plan your study abroad coursework and your remaining terms at SCU. This completed form must be uploaded into your SCU Study Abroad online application. The form must be signed by an SCU Study Abroad staff member and your major advisor.
- BUDGET PLANNING WORKSHEET (PDF): Helpful worksheet to help you and your parents check the affordability of your study abroad program choice.