Similar to other changes that took place as part of the Workday system implementation, effective September 1, 2019, employees no longer need to submit Salary Reduction Agreement forms to the Department of Human Resources to make changes or enroll in 403(b) retirement plan.
403(b) changes and enrollments as well as vendor changes or elections for the 401(a) employer contribution plan are made via the SCU on-line retirement plan portal (SCU’s RPP).
The University selected Fidelity, one of our current retirement plan vendors, to manage the SCU on-line retirement plans portal. Whether you have your 401(a) or 403(b) account with Fidelity or TIAA, the retirement plan portal will provide you with the ability to:
- Enroll with either or both investment providers;
- View or change your retirement plan contribution amount or percentage;
- Change investment providers;
- Sign up for one-on-one consultations with Fidelity (for TIAA call 1-800-732-8353); and
- Access links to specific investment provider account information