Welcome to Santa Clara University’s Retirement Website
The program serves by promoting a culture that values and encourages retirees' continuing contributions to campus and community life by harnessing the remarkable talents of their retired faculty and staff to further the missions of their institutions.
Santa Clara University’s Retirement website exists to provide opportunities for former SCU employees to stay connected to one another and to the university by providing information and programs that contribute to a rewarding retirement and that support the University’s mission.
- Promote the welfare of retired personnel.
- Provide facilities and leadership for retiree activities.
- Promotion of numerous avenues for retirees to remain socially active, productive and up to date on health and economic issues.
- Confer with University president and other officers on matters of mutual interest.
- Support the aims and objectives of the University and promote its endeavors.
- Provide resources to help build long-term saving and a source of income after retirement
- Assist in the development and preservation of the history of Santa Clara University.
- Communicate contribution and provider information to members and the University community through the website.
We are a member of the Association of Retired Organizations in Higher Education (AROHE)