Order by email, online, by phone, or face-to-face.
Scheduling should always be done by the primary user - the faculty, student, or staff person who will actually be using the equipment - in order to avoid confusion. Scheduling can be done in a number of ways:
- call (408) 554-4520
- drop-in during regular office hours - 8am - 6pm, Mon - Fri.
- email email@example.com or MediaServices@scu.edu
- online request
- fax (408-554-5010)
- intercampus mail
Please be prepared to provide:
- your name, phone number, and e-mail address (if applicable)
- time, date, and location of use - please provide us with actual start and ending time of class or event (and preferred setup time)
- if for a class, name of the instructor and department
- if for a meeting/special event, name of the department or student group
- equipment you are requesting
- if requesting a computer, please specify if connecting to the network (if software needs to be installed please make arrangements ahead of time)
- if you are unfamiliar with the operation of the equipment, please arrange for one-on-one instruction either at the time of setup or earlier.
We will accommodate last minute requests (subject to equipment and staffing availability), although previously scheduled requests will get first priority for delivery and setup. Please note that equipment availability is limited. Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis - early requests will prevent disappointment. If your plans change and you no longer need the equipment, cancellation is appreciated.