Food for Fines - Fall 2013
November 11 - December 13
Students, faculty, and staff can help those in need and reduce their library fines at once. For each can of food you donate, the Library will waive $2 off your fines.
Food donation barrels are located at the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Learning Commons. Let's fill as many barrels as possible, even if you don't have fines!
Most Needed Items:
- Powdered milk
- Peanut butter
- Canned meats
- Low-sugar cereal
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
All contributions will be donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Overdue books must be returned to the Library for your donation to count as a payment of fines.
- Food for Fines does not apply to billed accounts and cannot be used to pay for lost materials.
- Expired food will not be accepted.
- No food in glass containers can be accepted.
If you have questions, or want more information, please contact Judy Rodriguez.