Unique on-campus living opportunities await...
The housing application for 2021-2022 Juniors & Seniors is available on January 20th, 2021! Complete your application by 11:59PM on February 14th, 2021!!
2021-2022 Junior & Senior Housing Application
To complete the 2021-2022 Junior & Senior housing application, what will I need?
- The on-campus housing application for 2021-2022 Juniors & Seniors is completed via your eCampus account by selecting "Manage Housing" in the additional resources section. Therefore, in order to submit a Housing Application, you'll need your eCampus login and password.
- Of course, you'll also need access to the internet; we have found that Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the optimal web browsers to use when completing the housing application.
- A $500 pre-payment deposit; deposits can ONLY be paid using a debit or credit card. Obtaining a waiver for the pre-payment deposit is not available.
- Before beginning a housing application, you should confirm if you will apply as an individual or if you will apply with a group of other students.
- If you apply as a member of a group, one member of the group will need to create a Group Profile. All other members of the group will need to connect their application to this Group Profile. Details about creating a Group Profile as well as how to add a Group Profile to your application are available in the video demo.
- If you apply as an individual you will NOT need to create a profile.
- Make sure that you and all the members of your group complete the housing application by March 14, 2021.
What are the building options & specific room types available to Juniors & Seniors?
*Below is information for 2020-2021.
Typically Juniors & Seniors reside within Nobili Hall, Sobrato Hall, Casa Italiana, the University Villas and the Neighborhood Units. Below you'll find a chart of the various rooms types within each building.
We will offer 5-person & 6-person 4-bedroom University Villa Units.
Junior & Senior Living Options Chart*
|Apartment Singles||Apartment Doubles||Singles & Doubles|
|University Villas: 1, 2 & 4 bedroom apartments||University Villas: 4 bedroom apartment||Nobili Hall Doubles & Extended Doubles (w/ bathroom)|
|Sobrato Hall (Loyola RLC)||Casa Italiana Designed Singles|
|Casa Italiana (da Vinci RLC)||Nobili Hall Singles (w/ bathroom)|
What is the deadline for completing the Junior/Senior application?
The deadline to complete the 2021-2022 Junior/Senior Housing Application is 11:59PM on Sunday, March 14, 2021.
I completed my application, now what? Room Selection!
I applied by the March 14, 2021 priority deadline, what's next?
The week of April 12, 2021 you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to your scu.edu email address with your room selection information.
Visit our 2021-2022 Junior & Senior Room Selection site for details!
I applied after the March 14, 2021 priority deadline, what's next?
You will be placed by the Assistant Director of Assignments after room selection is complete based on remaining availability.
Study Abroad Questions
What are my housing options if I know I'll be studying abroad during Fall 2021?
If you plan to study abroad during Fall 2021, there are three available options in which you can hold a space during the term you are abroad. If you are planning to apply to live at either the University Villas, Nobili Hall or within a Neighborhood Unit and your roommate agrees to pay the single rate for the Fall 2021 quarter, we'll hold a space within the room for you. When you return for Winter 2022, you and your roommate will each be billed the double rate for the room.
Of course, this scenario can only work in rooms that can be used as both singles and doubles. At the University Villas, during Fall 2021, your roommate is billed the Premium Single rate (the room has either a walk-in closet or attached bathroom). Within the application, both you and your roommate will need to indicate that you have agreed to this arrangement and your roommate will also need to confirm that they understand that they will be billed the single rate for the Fall 2021 quarter.
If you are not applying as a member of a group to live at the University Villas, Nobili Hall or within a Neighborhood Unit, you may still complete a 2021-2022 Housing application. Within the application, you'll want to make sure to indicate you are studying abroad during Fall 2021. In late-October 2021, the Housing Office will contact all students who completed a 2021-2022 housing application and are studying abroad. In the email communication, you will receive in October 2021, the Housing Office would confirm your interest in on-campus housing for Winter & Spring 2022. Once you confirmed your desire to indeed live on campus, the Housing Office would work to find you a space on campus that meet your needs. Winter & Spring housing assignment are contingent on the availabllity of on-campus spaces.
What are my options if I won't know my study abroad status until after the Junior/Senior application is due on March 14, 2021?
We suggest that if you are applying to study abroad and have any interest in living on campus upon your return, that you go ahead and complete the 2021-2022 Housing application. If you end up not studying abroad, you'll have more options as it relates to on-campus housing. If you do spend Fall 2021 studying abroad, the Housing Office will hold onto your application and contact you in October 2021 to ascertain your interest in on-campus housing for when you return for Winter & Spring 2022.