Unique on-campus living opportunities await...
The housing application for 2023-2024 Juniors & Seniors is available on February 8th, 2023 at 9:00AM! Complete your application by 11:59PM on March 10th, 2023!
2023-2024 Junior & Senior Housing Application
- The on-campus housing application for 2023-2024 Juniors & Seniors is completed via your eCampus account by selecting "Manage Housing" in the additional resources section. Therefore, in order to submit a Housing Application, you'll need your eCampus login and password.
- Of course, you'll also need access to the internet; we have found that Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the optimal web browsers to use when completing the housing application.
- A $500 pre-payment deposit; deposits can ONLY be paid using a debit or credit card. Obtaining a waiver for the pre-payment deposit is not available.
- Before beginning a housing application, you should confirm if you will apply as an individual or if you will apply with a group of other students.
- If you apply as a member of a group, one member of the group will need to create a Group Profile. All other members of the group will need to connect their application to this Group Profile. Details about creating a Group Profile as well as how to add a Group Profile to your application are available in the video demo.
- If you apply as an individual you will NOT need to create a profile.
- Make sure that you and all the members of your group complete the housing application by March 10th, 2023 at 11:59PM.
Need help completing the 2023-2024 Junior and Senior Housing Application? Please see below for a step by step guide with screenshots.
*Below is information for 2022-2023.
We will offer 6-person 4-bedroom University Villa Units.
Junior & Senior Living Options Chart*
|Apartment Regular Singles||Apartment Doubles|
|University Villas: 2 & 4 bedroom apartments||University Villas: 4 bedroom apartment|
Neighbood Units are also available to Juniors and Seniors. For more information make sure to review information for the units which have not been reserved by returners.
The deadline to complete the 2023-2024 Junior/Senior Housing Application is 11:59PM on Friday, March 10, 2023.
I completed my application, now what? Room Selection!
The week of April 10, 2023 you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to your scu.edu email address with your room selection information, including the date and time you will select your room.
Once the junior/senior Room Selection is complete, you will be manually placed based on remaining availability.
Study Abroad Questions
If you plan to study abroad during Fall 2023, there are three available options in which you can hold a space during the term you are abroad. If you are planning to apply to live at either the University Villas or within a Neighborhood Unit and your roommate agrees to pay the single rate for the Fall 2023 quarter, we'll hold a space within the room for you. When you return for Winter 2024, you and your roommate will each be billed the double rate for the room.
Of course, this scenario can only work in rooms that can be used as both singles and doubles. At the University Villas, during Fall 2023, your roommate is billed the Premium Single rate (the room has either a walk-in closet or attached bathroom). Within the application, both you and your roommate will need to indicate that you have agreed to this arrangement and your roommate will also need to confirm that they understand that they will be billed the single rate for the Fall 2023 quarter.
If you are not applying as a member of a group to live at the University Villas or within a Neighborhood Unit, you may still complete a 2023-2024 Housing application. Within the application, you'll want to make sure to indicate you are studying abroad during Fall 2023. In late-October 2023, the Housing Office will contact all students who completed a 2023-2024 housing application and are studying abroad. In the email communication, you will receive in October 2023, the Housing Office would confirm your interest in on-campus housing for Winter & Spring 2024. Once you confirmed your desire to indeed live on campus, the Housing Office would work to find you a space on campus that meets your needs. Winter & Spring housing assignments are contingent on the availability of on-campus spaces.
We suggest that if you are applying to study abroad and have any interest in living on campus upon your return, that you go ahead and complete the 2023-2024 Housing application. If you end up not studying abroad, you'll have more options as it relates to on-campus housing. If you do spend Fall 2023 studying abroad, the Housing Office will hold onto your application and contact you in October 2023 to ascertain your interest in on-campus housing for when you return for Winter & Spring 2024.