If you are requesting an exception to remain on campus for Spring 2020 term, you must meet one of the following criteria.
- Student from China who are unable to access Google products at home;
- International student who is reasonably worried the borders will close in either direction and they would be barred from returning in the fall;
- Student from an area of the United States or the world where it has been suggested they not return (and/or are unable given travel restrictions)
- Unhoused or student without a home to return to;
- Student from a home environment that is not a conducive or healthy environment;
- Student with a member of their household who has a chronic illness or is terminally ill;
- Student who has a demonstrated inability to access the internet from their home;
- Financial circumstances for which the student needs to remain on campus (in consultation with FAO);
- International student who has immigration, travel, and/or visa restrictions
The exception form is available on your housing portal via your eCampus account.