Enrollment Services CenterSCU One Stop


Welcome Alumni!

We congratulate you on completing your degree here at Santa Clara University! Wherever the road takes you as you move onto the next chapter of your life, you will always be a fellow Bronco and welcomed.

We hope you find the resources on the page helpful. This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for parents and family, answers some of the most commonly asked questions the One Stop staff receives.

Bursar FAQ

You may have recent activity, credit or a balance past due on your account. To stop these emails from reaching you and any of the authorized users linked to your account, you would want to clear your balance or request a refund for your credit.

Please visit us, give us a call at: +1.408.551.1000 , or email us at: onestop@scu.edu if you have additional questions.


There is a hold on your account because of an unpaid balance past due, or because you need to get in contact with us about Exit Counseling for your Perkins Loan (Please call +1.408.554.4620 for Credit Counseling)

Most holds can be released in 24 business hours. If the account has a delinquent hold (2 or more late fees have been assessed), the hold can take longer to remove:

  • Cash,Cashier’s Check, Money Order – Hold can be lifted immediately if you contact us during business hours.
  • Online Payment – 5 business days
  • Personal Check Payment- 21 business days

                Some late payment holds cannot be paid online.

For poor payment histories some account holds will remain even after a guaranteed fund payment is made.

Holds placed by departments other than One Stop (Enrollment Services Center/or the Bursar’s Office): Contact the department who placed the hold for more information and about hold release.

If you cannot pay off the full amount of your past dues, we highly recommend contacting One Stop as soon as possible. Maintaining contact with us is key if you are having trouble paying off your balance and if you do not want to be sent to collections.

Phone: +1.408.551.1000

Email: onestop@scu.edu

Your 1098t is available online. Please follow the instructions below:

  1. Go to https://www.1098T.com  on Google Chrome Internet Browser
  2. Click "Access My Record". You will be required to login to a secure portion of the web site to access your individual 1098-T information using the student id or social security number.Leave the password section blank and answer some security questions.
  3. Once you create a password, you will need to enter an email address and grant electronic access to your 1098-T.
  4. From your student record page, you will be able to print the PDF version of your electronic 1098-T form by selecting "View My 1098-T Tax Form" and clicking print. 


For more information about the 1098-T please click here.

If you did not receive a 1098-T, there could be other factors involved such as:


  • Change of address (Always keep your permanent address on eCampus updated and current, it will always be sent to your permanent address)
  • No SSN or TIN on file
  • No charges for that year
  • Other possible reasons: click here.

If you cannot retrieve it, you can always print out your SCU Account Detail for tax purposes. 

To do this please follow these steps:

  1. Log onto eCampus
  2. Select the Fiancial Account Tile and click on "SCU Account Detail"
  3. Print


Financial Aid FAQ

Before you leave school or graduate, you are required to complete the exit counseling tutorial. The purpose of the exit counseling tutorial is to select a repayment plan; review deferment, forbearance and cancellation provisions; review loan consolidation; and review the serious consequences of delinquency and default.

An e-mail will be sent requesting that you complete this process once you apply for graduation. You will receive a notice when it is time for you to complete the exit counseling tutorial requirement.

The exit counseling tutorial requirement may be met online through the Federal Direct Loan website at http://studentloans.gov.

Yes. Students who also borrowed a Federal Perkins Loan can complete their exit counseling tutorial from the ECSI website.

The Federal Direct Loan program offers several repayment options, you can find out more information about these repayment plans at www.studentloans.gov.

Yes! You can go onto www.NSLDS.ed.gov or contact them directly by calling: +1.800.433.3243

You can find out how much you have borrowed plus the interest you have accumulated to date. They can also provide you with the direct contact information of your lenders so you can get in touch with them to find out where to send your payments.

If you do not make a payment on time, then you are considered delinquent. Default occurs when a Federal Direct Loan borrower becomes 270 days delinquent in making a loan payment. There are numerous adverse consequences that will result if you default on your student loan. These negative consequences include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • you will not be eligible for future federal financial aid
  • your account may be turned over to a collection agency
  • your credit rating will be damaged
  • your federal income tax refund may be withheld from you
  • your wages may be garnished
  • your car and other possessions may be repossessed
  • the federal government can sue you

Under certain circumstances, you can receive a deferment or forebearance that allows you to temporarily postpone or reduce your federal student loan payments. Postponing or reducing your loans may help you avoid default. 

You will need to work with your loan servicer to apply for deferment or forebearance; and be sure to keep making payments on your loans until the forebearance or deferment is in place.

Registrar FAQ

Students do not receive their diplomas on the day of commencement. Rather, the diplomas will be mailed to the address provided on the petition form 3-6 months after the degree completion date. If your address changes after you petition to graduate, please email registrar@scu.edu

No, Diplomas will be held at the Office of the Registrar for students who have a financial hold or Student Life hold until the hold is removed. It is the student's responsibility to reconcile the hold and contact the Office of the Registrar once it has been removed.

Your email account remains active after graduation! 

Yes! You will still have access to your eCampus so please keep you personal information current and your password in a safe place. (https://www.scu.edu/ecampus)

If you cannot remember your password, simply click on the "Forgot password" link and it should email the personal email address that is on your eCampus (that is why it is important to keep your contact information current). You will then be provided with a temporary password to regain access to your account.

If you are still experiencing technical difficulties with accessing your eCampus please contact the IT Helpdesk at: +1.408.554.5050

You can request your transcripts electronically through your eCampus account.

  1. Log onto your eCampus account
  2. Click on your Academics Tile
  3. On the left hand side menu, select Request Official Transcript and pick where you would like your transcript mailed to.

Please note that transcripts will not be produced if you have a financial hold on your academic record. You cannot place a transcript request through email or over the phone. (https://www.scu.edu/ecampus)

Official transcript requests will be processed daily during regularly scheduled working hours and be mailed within 3 working days. Transcripts from archived and/or non-electronic records may take up to 2 weeks to process. Transcript requests that are submitted while the University is closed for the holidays will be processed in the order the requests were received when the office reopens.  

Check your eCampus Student Center for grade entry and/or degree posting before submitting your request.

If you need a form attached to your transcript, you must make a request in writing. Please refer to our website: https://www.scu.edu/registrar/frequently-asked-questions


Students who attended SCU prior to fall 2002 must submit a written transcript request.


You cannot place a transcript request through email or over the phone. 

The Office of the Registrar does not provide RUSH  or PICK UP service. 

Official Transcripts are free of charge!

Please follow these steps so that you can view the Unofficial Transcript online:


  1. On your Google Chrome internet browser, open up two tabs.
    • One for your eCampus portal login
    • Second tab for your gmail account
  2. Login to eCampus and Gmail on the tabs
  3. Click on the Academics Tile and click on the "View Unofficial Transcript" link on the left side menu
  4. A new screen will appear and please select the "Web Unofficial Transcript" Report Type, and click "View Report"
  5. Once you see the "Web Unofficial Transcript" row please click View Report., Select the entire page (Select All), and right click to print.
  6. Once you get to the Print Preview screen, change the printer to have it save to your Google Drive. 
  7. Now go to your Gmail tab and open your Google Drive. 
  8. Here you can click on the left hand side menu where it says: "Recent" and your Unofficial Transcript in the form a PDF will be there. 
Alumni Association

Santa Clara University
Enrollment Services Center

500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053-0609 USA

 HRS: 8:30AM PST - 5:00PM PST

Tel: +1.408.551.1000
Fax: +1.408.551.3069

Email: OneStop@scu.edu

eCampus Login