The Orientation website is updated frequently so please refresh your web browser each time you visit a page within the website to make sure you are getting the most up-to-date information.
First Year Students
There are 7 sessions that first year students can select from to attend for their Orientation.
- July 10-11, 2017 (Session 1)
- July 13-14, 2017 (Session 2)
- July 17-18, 2017 (Session 3)
- July 20-21, 2017 (Session 4)
- July 24-25, 2017 (Session 5)
- July 27-28, 2017 (Session 6)
- September 13-14, 2017 (Session 7)
- Students in the Honors Program are encouraged (not required) to register for Sessions 2 or 3 but may register for any session that fits their availability.
- Students in the LEAD Program are encouraged (not required) to register for Sessions 4 or 5 but may register for any session that fits their availability.
- International students are encouraged (not required) to register for Session 7 but may register for any session that fits their availability.
Transfer students starting classes in fall quarter have their Orientation in September while transfer students starting classes in winter quarter have their Orientation in January.
- Fall: September 15, 2017
- Winter: January 5, 2018
Schedules for Each Session
Orientation schedules are offered in a few different formats:
- Online web version
- Guidebook mobile app version
- Print versions will be available upon check-in at your Orientation session
Whether you click on the online web version or the Guidebook mobile app version, you can find your schedule by scrolling through the dates to find the schedule for your Orientation session date.
Note: The schedule is subject to changes so be sure to refresh your web browser if viewing the online web version; the Guidebook mobile app version is constantly updated.
For More Information
Contact: Cameron Barrilleaux