In accordance with CDC guidelines, state requirements, county authorities and our own COVID-19 public-health experts, we continue our return to campus this summer, with a limited number of in-person undergraduate classes and limited-capacity on-campus housing for students. Plans for an increased Return to Campus in the Fall of 2021 have also been announced.
To reduce the spread of the virus in our community, we have implemented a number of health and safety protocols. All of these actions are part of the Bronco COVID-19 Pact, our commitment to each other to all do our part in stopping the spread of the virus. Please note that SCU reserves the right to maintain more restrictive provisions than Santa Clara County.
All students, faculty, and staff will be expected to:
- Wear a mask indoors if you are not fully vaccinated. Masks are optional indoors for those who are vaccinated. Individuals should consider their own circumstances and continue to wear masks indoors if they choose. Masks are not required outdoors for any personnel unless there is an event, tour, or visiting group with special guidelines.
- Not come to campus if you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently throughout the day and practice good cough and sneeze hygiene
- Get a required COVID-19 test weekly if you are onsite and are not fully vaccinated.
- Report positive COVID-19 tests to 408-554-5100, if the test was administered at an off-campus facility