To reduce the spread of the virus in our community, we have implemented a number of health and safety protocols. All of these actions are part of the Bronco COVID-19 Pact, our commitment to each other to all do our part in stopping the spread of the virus. Please note that SCU reserves the right to maintain more restrictive provisions than Santa Clara County.
To reduce the spread of the virus, all students, faculty, and staff should remember:
- Wear face coverings at all times indoors on campus, as required by current county mandate (including in residence hall common areas) except when actively eating or drinking. Roommates are not required to wear masks in their own residence hall rooms except for those who are unvaccinated.
- Do not come to campus if you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms until you get a negative test result.
- Get a required COVID-19 test weekly if you are onsite and are not fully vaccinated.
- Participate in required entry testing at the start of fall quarter.
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently throughout the day.
- Practice good cough and sneeze hygiene.
- Do not eat or drink during class.