What to Know Before Coming to Campus
In order to create a safer campus environment for students, faculty, and staff, we continue to implement the following health protocols. Please note that SCU reserves the right to maintain more restrictive provisions than Santa Clara County.
- Daily Symptom Check. Students coming to campus may complete our Daily Symptom Tracker. Students can download the SCU Mobile App to access the Daily Symptom Tracker via their mobile device.
- Testing. Get a required COVID-19 test weekly if you are on campus and are not fully vaccinated. Testing is provided on campus at no cost to students at Cowell Health Center from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Behavior. Students are expected to commit to the Bronco COVID-19 Pact and thereby:
- Pledge to follow state, county, and University guidelines
- Participate in SCU’s COVID-19 contact tracing program
- Wear face coverings when indoors, if you are not fully vaccinated
- Reporting. Any student who is tested by an off-campus facility and receives a positive result —with or without symptoms, no matter where they live— is asked to report their positive case to 408-554-5100. If a student is tested through the campus system, the result will automatically be reported to the University. The information collected is confidential and will be used to inform campus departments handling SCU’s COVID-19 response and to ensure students have the support and resources they may need.
- Consequences for Violations. Failing to comply with our collective commitment to safety efforts during the pandemic is a serious violation of the Student Conduct Code, and its full range of disciplinary actions applies to all students living on or off campus.