Prepared SCU: Stay Safe, Stay Healthy
What to Know Before Coming to Campus
In order to create a safer campus environment for students, faculty, and staff, we have implemented the following health protocols:
- Mandatory Daily Symptom Check. Students (living on or off campus) coming to campus are required to complete our Daily Symptom Tracker. Students can also download the SCU Mobile App to access the Daily Symptom Tracker via mobile device.
- Testing. Students coming to campus for classes or any other purpose are required to get tested for COVID-19 immediately prior to the start of the quarter. This required testing comes at no cost to students. Testing is available at pop-up sites outside Cowell Health Center or Locatelli Student Activity Center.
- Behavior. Students are expected to:
- Participate in SCU’s COVID-19 contact tracing program
- Wear face coverings at all times on campus—indoors and outdoors
- Practice social distancing (6-feet minimum) at all times—indoors and outdoors
- The small number of students living on-campus in emergency housing will not be permitted to enter other residence halls, host any guests, or use common spaces
Help our Community Stay Safe
We all play a vital role in helping our community stay safe and prevent outbreaks that can endanger the health of our community. Failure to prevent or limit these outbreaks will push plans for a phased and safe reopening of campus further out of view. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community here safe as well as your families and loved ones back home.