Dear Members of the University Community,
I am happy to announce the appointment of the Provost Search Committee. The following members of the University community have graciously agreed to serve on the committee:
- George Chacko (Committee Co-Chair), Associate Dean, Leavey School of Business; Associate Professor, Finance
- Kate Morris (Committee Co-Chair), Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences; Professor, Art & Art History
- Katie Heintz, Director, Core Curriculum; Senior Lecturer, Communication
- Brett Solomon, Associate Professor, Child Studies
- Eric Tillman, Fletcher Jones Professor and Department Chair, Chemistry and Biochemistry; Vice Dean for STEM Policy and Planning
- David Yosifon, Professor, Law
- Andy Garavel, S.J., Associate Professor and Associate Chair, English
- Liz Quevedo, Assistant Director, Human Resources
- Chase Larscheid, Class of 2020, Finance major
We are following the current Provost search protocol and have retained the services of the search firm Witt/Kieffer to assist the committee in the search. As the search progresses, the committee will communicate updates to the University community.
I am grateful to the committee members for serving the University in this capacity. The experience and dedication of the committee members will help ensure a robust search and broad engagement with the University community in the selection process.
Michael E. Engh, S.J.