Honoring Faculty and Staff for their Outstanding Contributions
Thursday, March 20, 2014
We seek your nominations for awards that honor members of the campus community who have made exemplary contributions to the University in the areas of inclusive excellence, teaching, or scholarship/creative work.
The deadline for nominating faculty and staff for an Inclusive Excellence Award is Monday, April 14th. Award criteria and nomination information are available at the link below.
- Inclusive Excellence Award for Staff/Faculty
The deadline for nominating faculty for the University’s teaching and research awards is Monday, April 28th. Award criteria and nomination information are available at the links below.
- The Brutocao Award for Teaching Excellence (must be nominated by students or alumni)
- The Brutocao Family Foundation Award for Curriculum Innovation
- The University Award for Sustained Excellence in Scholarship
- The University Award for Recent Achievement in Scholarship