Over the past two academic years, 44 sessions of CAFE were offered. Topics included:
- Did They Learn It? Rubrics and In-Class Tools to Help Faculty Teach and Students Learn
- Online Content: In-Class Activities and Student Learning
- Using Images to Enhance Student Learning
- Developing Activities to Deepen Student Learning: In-Class Strategies and Examples
- Teaching With Problem Sets and Problem Solving: Enhancing Students' Critical Thinking
- Visualizing and Presenting Data for Humanities and Social Sciences: Tools for Faculty and Students
- Effective Discussions: Beyond "What Do You Think?" and "Any Questions?"
- Electronic Portfolios and Student Learning
- Mining MOOCs: What's In It For You and Your Students?
Nearly 1100 faculty and academic staff attended the CAFE sessions. This represented 297 individual participants from 64 departments or units