- Retired faculty are invited to participate in programs such as “Literary Cuisine” and “Book of the Quarter” sponsored by the library.
- The Alumni office offers a virtual book club for SCU alumni, faculty, staff, and friends.
- SCU offers courses through the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute focusing on continuing education for mature learners. Retired faculty are invited to take Osher courses and to offer their services as Osher teachers. The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute can be contacted at (408) 554-2382. For more information, visit the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute website.
- The University regularly sponsors receptions and lunches for retired faculty.
- The Provost’s Office maintains a list of retired faculty with contact information. Please inform the Provost’s Office at 408-554-4533 if your contact information changes.
- The Alumni Travel Program provides opportunities to connect with alumni, parents, and friends of SCU through trips which are enriched by the expertise of SCU faculty and staff.
- The SCU Switchboard is an engagment platform where current and former Broncos can connect with one another and share job opportunities, advice, and more.
Spiritual and service opportunities