"My time at the HUB was one of the elements of Santa Clara that made me a much better writer. Seeing talented students go through my papers on many occasions led me to polish my own writing on future assignments."
-- Gus Hardy (Valedictorian, Class of 2016)
- Michael Turgeon presented at the National Conference on Peer Tutoring in Writing in Salt Lake City, Utah (November 5th-8th, 2015). His project, "Challenging Assumptions from Within: How to Create a Multi-disciplinary Writing Center" looked at bringing more science writers into writing centers.
- Kaitlyn Kuehn and Natalie Grazian presented at the Northern California Writing Centers Association Conference in Santa Clara, CA (April 1st-2nd, 2016). Their project, "Writing Centers and Writing Fiction: Space and Grace in Creative Assistance" looked at how writing partners could work with creative writers.
- Rhyann Robinson, Spain (Fall 2016)
- Kali Swindell, South Africa (Fall 2016)
- Lindsey Mandell, Denmark (Summer 2016)
- Natalie Benrubi, Spain (Fall 2015)
- Madeleine Fawcett, Spain (Fall 2015)
- Emma Ferrell, Italy (Fall 2015)
- Aidan Mahony, Denmark (Fall 2015)
- Sam Simonich, England (Fall 2015)