Looking for a team to join? The Intramural Program does not form teams of individuals, but rather helps our potential participants locate a team that just needs a few extra players.
As a Free Agent, you can join a team at any point during the regular season, although getting connected early helps out a lot.
Free Agents have three options to reach out to IM Team Captains searching for extra players:
- Enter your contact information on the Free Agent List. Please contact the Intramurals Office at email@example.com for any assistance needed.
- Attend the Mandatory Captain’s meeting for the sport you are interested in participating in. This is the most successful opportunity for Free Agents to find a team. All the Team Captains are in the same room, and someone is always looking for an extra player.
- Sign up on our User Portal and add yourself as a prospective Free Agent to various leagues. To do this, you must first request access to the User Portal by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have a username and password, go to https://online.spectrumng.net/SCU and follow the how-to-sign-up-a-team-instructions. There, you can follow the instructions up to step 9 in order to sign up to be a Free Agent in various leagues. Be sure to sign up as a Free Agent for every league you are available to play in, in order to increase your chances of being picked up by a captain.
Free Agent List
Free Agents have the ability to add their contact information at any time to the public Free Agents List.
The Free Agent List can be utilized in two ways:
- Captains needing extra players can refer to the list to pick up players.
- An individual Free Agent may use the list to create their own Intramural Sports team.
Free Agent Meeting (the mandatory Captain’s Meeting)
Free Agents are strongly advised to attend the mandatory Captain’s Meeting. Captain’s Meetings are sport specific; see the for specific information. This is the BEST way to meet all of the Team Captains. Many Free Agents can be added to teams during this meeting, but there is no guarantee there will be openings available for Free Agents. If you cannot attend the meeting, your contact info will remain posted online for Captains to search for players when needed. The Student Coordinator Office will establish Free Agent Teams if there are spots available within a league and enough individuals interested to form a team.