Sign Ups **New Registration System**
We are excited to announce our new Intramural Software System! We have officially switched to using Sportifik.com for anything and everything intramurals! How Tos for signing up will be linked below. ATTENTION: With our new registration system, there will be NO SIGNUPS AVAILABLE IN THE MALLEY CENTER, any and all signups must be done online. Sign-ups start during business hours on the first Wednesday of the fall, winter, and spring quarters, and finish at midnight the following Tuesday. If one of those days falls on a holiday and the Malley Center is closed, there will be no additional day added for Intramural Sports sign-ups. All leagues begin play on the second Sunday of each quarter.
How to Register Online
Before registering a team, you and all of your team members must create an account at sportifik.com/scu. First, follow this guide -- Join Sportifik Software -- to create an account on Sportifik. Next, use this guide -- Join SCU Organization -- to join the SCU portal within the software. Once you have completed signing up for the website, you will have the ability to register a team, add players to your team (they must have a Sportifik account), add yourself as a free agent, view your team's schedules, and more. See the guides below for additional help navigating the Sportifik User Portal.
Sportifik Help Resources (Use below links for help with navigating Sportifik software)
Step 1: Join Sportifik Software
Step 2: Join SCU Organization
Step 3: Register/Create A Team
How To Register Your Team
All entries are taken on a first come, first serve basis. At completion of sign up, you will be required to pay the $40 deposit fee. Registration is not complete until you have paid this fee. For rules on Deposits, see below.
Note: Participants who play in Division I may also participate in Division II, provided that their Division II team roster does not exceed 50% of any Division I team.
When you register online, you must select a division, and the day on which you/your team wants to play. If a league is full you will need to select another open league to play in.
By submitting the deposit fee, you understand that:
- Upon receipt, your $40 fee will be deposited by Campus Recreation. If you/your team fails to show for a scheduled Intramural Sports game without 48 hours notice, it will constitute as a “forfeit” and your fee CANNOT be refunded
- Teams needing to forfeit a game must contact the Student Coordinator Office at 408-551-7183 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48-hours in advance of the scheduled competition. If you/your team fails to show for a scheduled Intramural Sports game, but provides 48-hours notice, it will constitute as a “loss by default", and you may be eligible for a refund
- Your team is allowed a maximum of ONE default in order to still be eligible for a refund after the season is finished
- All teams that do not have a representative present at the captain’s meeting, or that forfeit more than once, will be dropped from their scheduled league and will neither qualify for playoffs nor be eligible for a deposit refund
- After your team has finished the season, if it did not forfeit during the regular season or playoffs, or violate any written facility policies, and you are still eligible for a refund on your $40 deposit, you will need to submit an Intramural Sports refund request form to the Malley Center Front Desk. This form is available online at either the online Intramural Handbook page or the Malley Center Front Desk. All refunds need to be requested by the last class of spring quarter in order to have all refunds processed by the end of the fiscal year.
- Refund Request Form
In addition, after signing up, all captains MUST attend the mandatory captain’s meetings for each sport signed up to play. If a captain cannot show up to the meeting, someone on the team must attend in their place. Any team that does not send a representative for their team may lose their spot for that league if an alternate team is available to fill the space. Captains who do not attend also lose their IM Deposit and are not eligible to request a refund.
To determine when the scheduled captain's meeting is for your sport(s), see the Intramural Sports page.