We are happy to announce that intramural sports will now be managed using the expansive software IMLeagues! We are excited about this change and think that it can bring a great deal of features and applications to our program that we did not have before.
ANYONE who would like to play intramural sports will be required to have an account on IMLeagues.com. Please go to www.imleagues.com/scu/registration in order to create a new account.
From there, you will be able to join a team, create a team, view your schedule, view your pesonal statistics, and so much more!
How To Register Your Team
All entries are taken on a first come, first serve basis. At completion of sign up, you will be required to pay the $40 deposit fee, as well as have the minimum number of players added to your roster. Registration is not complete until you have paid this fee. For rules on Deposits, see below.
All teams will be entered into a "waitlist" division upon being created, as soon as your team has paid and has met the minimum required number of people, you will be given the option to choose which league you would like to play in. In order to ensure that your team plays when they are able to, make sure to get your team signed up early!
Note: Participants who play in Division I may also participate in Division II, provided that their Division II team roster does not exceed 50% of any Division I team.
When you register online, you must select a division, and the day on which you/your team wants to play. If a league is full you will need to select another open league to play in.
For more detailed instructions on how to create an account, view a schedule, or create a team, please reference this How To document
By submitting the deposit fee, you understand that:
- Upon receipt, your $40 fee will be deposited by Campus Recreation. If you/your team fails to show for a scheduled Intramural Sports game without 48 hours notice, it will constitute as a “forfeit” and your fee CANNOT be refunded
- Teams needing to forfeit a game must contact the Student Coordinator Office at 408-551-7183 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48-hours in advance of the scheduled competition. If you/your team fails to show for a scheduled Intramural Sports game, but provides 48-hours notice, it will constitute as a “loss by default", and you may be eligible for a refund
- Your team is allowed a maximum of ONE default in order to still be eligible for a refund after the season is finished
- All teams that do not have a representative present at the captain’s meeting, or that forfeit more than once, will be dropped from their scheduled league and will neither qualify for playoffs nor be eligible for a deposit refund
- After your team has finished the season, if it did not forfeit during the regular season or playoffs, or violate any written facility policies, and you are still eligible for a refund on your $40 deposit, you will need to submit an Intramural Sports refund request form to the Malley Center Front Desk. This form is available online at either the online Intramural Handbook page or the Malley Center Front Desk. All refunds need to be requested by the last class of spring quarter in order to have all refunds processed by the end of the fiscal year.
- Refund Request Form
In addition, after signing up, all captains MUST attend the mandatory captain’s meetings for each sport signed up to play. If a captain cannot show up to the meeting, someone on the team must attend in their place. Any team that does not send a representative for their team may lose their spot for that league if an alternate team is available to fill the space. Captains who do not attend also lose their IM Deposit and are not eligible to request a refund.
To determine when the scheduled captain's meeting is for your sport(s), see the Intramural Sports page.