Diversity in the Workplace Working Group
The Staff Diversity in the Workplace Working Group was created as a result of the campus-wide staff survey that the Staff Senate initiated in the Fall of 2016. The goal of the Diversity in the Workplace Working Group is to discuss and support SCU's objectives on Diversity and Inclusion.
- In February 2017, the group met with the Office for Diversity and Inclusion to discuss how the Staff Senate can support its objectives. Shortly after the meeting, the Office of the President released the Blue Ribbon survey results.
- The Office of the President made a call to action to establish a task force regarding diversity issues on campus. The Diversity in the Workplace Working Group is looking forward to reviewing the recommendations from the task force and identifying opportunities to support its recommendations.
- Office for Multicultural Learning
- Rainbow Resource Center – Seeks to educate the greater SCU community and empower Santa Clara students, faculty, staff, and alumni who self-identify within the wide spectrum of sexual orientation and gender identities.
- Blue Ribbon Commission on Diversity and Inclusion