Staff Compensation Working Group
The Staff Compensation Working Group was created as a result of the campus-wide staff survey that the Staff Senate initiated in the Fall of 2016. The goal of this group is to gather and disseminate information in regards to staff compensation to campus staff, and to work collaboratively with university groups and offices to address the concerns of the staff community in this regard.
- Invited senior members of the Human Resources team to the December Staff Senate meeting to address some of the concerns that emerged from the campus-wide, Fall 2016 Staff Survey
- Met with HR to better understand the staff compensation components and processes
- Served as a focus group to review and provide feedback to Human Resources on its Total Compensation Report initiative -- an individualized benefits report made available to all SCU personnel via eCampus (estimated to launch in Summer 2017)
- Q&A with Joan Torne and Charlie Ambelang, the substance of which is expressed in a subsequent email sent by them to the campus community - Dec. 13, 2016.
- 2017 Standard Salary Ranges (effective Jan. 1, 2017)
- SCU Comprehensive Compensation Review Project Google Drive
- Sample Total Compensation Review Report - Link to be provided as it becomes available