SCU is a Host of the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education’s (AASHE’s) annual Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (GCSHE). GCSHE offers 3 full days of live content and networking, plus eighty days of on-demand access (through December 31). As a Host Institution, we have unlimited registration passes for our campus only, as well as unique opportunities to be recognized for our commitment to sustainability. The Center for Sustainability, College of Arts & Sciences Dean's Office, and VP Finance & Administration see the value in this conference and are sharing the sponsorship to enable free registration for anyone with an @scu.edu email address.
The Center for Sustainability is combing through the conference program to identify sessions that are relevant and interesting to organizations at SCU. Please reach out to the Center for Sustainability (email@example.com) if you’d like us to help you build customized recommendations specific to your team’s goals and interests.
Sign up using the instructions below to gain free access to this great event. Please note that the registation deadline is October 14, 2021 at 8:59 p.m. PT/11:59 p.m. ET. You must register by this time to access on-demand sessions post-conference and until the end of the calendar year.
- Click HERE to register (select Attendee).
- If you are a Presenter or Student Presenter, use the Presenter Access Code provided in your acceptance email.
- Fill out all the relevant fields.
- Use your institutional email address only. The Discount Code is linked to your institution’s email domain (@scu.edu). Other email addresses (such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo) will not work with the Discount Code and will be deleted.
- After entering your ticket, but before clicking Checkout, enter the following Promotional Code and hit Apply: SANTACLARA29JUL21
- This will drop your total to $0.00.
- Complete your registration.
- Registration deadline is October 14, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET/8:59 p.m. PT