- 7 peaches
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- Peel and slice peaches, then place in a saucepan. Add 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of salt to peaches and stir. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Slice butter into pieces and add to a 9x13 inch baking pan. Place the pan in the oven while it preheats. Once butter is melted, remove the pan from the oven.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flower, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Gently stir in the milk until combined. Pour the mixture into the pan over the melted butter and spread into an even layer.
- Spoon the peaches over the batter. Sprinkle cinnamon generously over the top. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.