Did You Know?
Center for Sustainability
A number of SCU Faculty have written books related to sustainability. Check out these awesome and educational summer reads!
- Agroecology in Action by professor Keith Douglass Warner
- Alleviating Poverty Through Profitable Partnerships by Leavey School of Business professor Dennis Moberg (and Patricia H. Werhane, Scott P. Kelley, and Laura P. Hartman)
- California Native Gardening by economics professor Helen Popper
- Conservation Science: Balancing the Needs of People and Nature by environmental studies & sciences professors Peter Kareiva and Michelle Marvier
- Saving the Earth: The History of a Middle-Class Millenarian Movement by history professor Steven Gelber (and Martin Cook)
Contributed by Erin Murphy ‘17, Sustainability Intern for Employee Engagement