Ways to Participate From Home
- Earn virtual Sustainability Badges! Check out the Sustainability Playbook that's most appropriate for you. Do some badge-earning actions, let us know about them, and voila!
- Play the Weekly Photo Challenge. Share your sustainability throwbacks or snap a photo that matches the week's theme. Tag and mention (or DM) #/@ sustainablescu on Instagram to get featured!
- Sign up as a Sustainability Liaison. Learn more about the program.
- Learn about Project Drawdown by reviewing "climate solutions for a new decade".
To successfully solve the climate crisis, we need everyone to contribute.
Students: how is your major/discipline/job poised to contribute to accelerating solutions to reach drawdown?
Everyone: How can you contribute as a scholar/researcher/teacher/employee? What do you need to understand; how could your coursework/research/work shift in order to help you contribute to climate solutions?
Send answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or post as a response on our social media channels!
- Become a Sustainability Guide! Conduct a virtual training for yourself, friends, or a class.
Produce for families in need
Local food systems are essential during this time and we see our urban gardens as an important player in preventing local food insecurity.
Easy Indoor Garden Activity
If you are feeling the need to garden, but do not have any garden space, you can try out this DIY project. You don’t even need the sun to grow your own sprouts!