The Office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX hosts online and in-person trainings for staff and faculty in regards to preventing issues of unlawful Discrimination and Sexual Harassment. The University, in compliance with state and federal law, requires all employees to undergo this training every two years.
LawRoom Online Training: Online training is available and accessible to employees 24/7, 365 days a year. You can complete this training at your own pace.
- Live & In-Person Trainings: The Office of Equal Opportunity and Title IX partners with a variety of off-campus firms and organizations. Below is additional information on when you can attend an in-person training. You must register for this course prior to attending. You may contact Senior Administrator, Lucy Amirkhanian (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or concerns about these courses.
- Wellness Center Trainings/ Programs: You can contact the Wellness Center or visit their website (https://www.scu.edu/wellness/) for further information about the various programs and trainings that they offer throughout the year. Programs include:
- Introduction to the Wellness Center
- Bystander intervention 101
- Bystander Intervention Training (IPV)
- Violence Prevention Overview
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month