Incoming students will receive the following instructions via email two weeks prior to their Orientation Session date. At that time students will login and complete the course called Technology for Academic Success Series. You will need to know your logins and passwords at the Orientation Session, so this is mandatory.
Accessing the Technology for Academic Success Series
Follow these three easy steps below:
Step #1: Log in to eCampus to retrieve your SCU Username and default password
- Navigate to ecampus.scu.edu
- Log in using your eCampus ID and password (How to video - 1:39)
- Click on Profile
- Click on SCU Electronic Info
- Take a picture of your SCU Username and default password
Step #2: Log in to MySCU Portal
- Navigate to scu.edu/login (the MySCU Portal)
- Log in using the SCU Username and default password you just looked up in eCampus (How to video - 2:33)
Step #3: Open Camino and access the Technology for Academic Success Series
- Click on the Camino tile
- Click on the Technology for Academic Success Series course card
Congratulations, you have found the course in Camino, the Santa Clara University Learning Management System. Open the course and click on Start Here! This course has an introduction and five modules. Once you have completed all the modules you will get a final congratulatory message so you will know when you are done. As a reminder, this course must be completed prior to your on-campus orientation session.
- To view all the Orientation - Technology for Academic Success Series streaming videos go to Resources for Students.
- To view all the Orientation - Technology for Academic Success Series downloadable videos go to mp4 file section on the same page.