A downloadable PDF version of the schedule is available at --> FY18 Micro Budget Schedule
January 27, 2017
- Budget process planning completed
February 17, 2017
- All proposed budget structure changes submitted to the University Budget Office.
February 22, 2017
- University Budget Forum- at 12:00 p.m. in Benson Center Parlors BC
March 3, 2017
- Graduate enrollment, tuition, and financial aid budget information confirmed.
- Jesuit School of Theology enrollment, tuition, and financial aid budget information confirmed.
- School of Law enrollment, tuition, financial aid budget information confirmed.
March 10, 2017
- Endowment income allocation amounts and uses confirmed (Controller's Office).
March 13, 2017
- Tuition & Fees schedule finalized and distributed (Provost's Office).
March 14, 2017
- Undergraduate enrollment, tuition, and financial aid budget information confirmed.
March 17, 2017
- Level II Workbooks including university departmental allocations, operating expense, student wage, library acquisitions, and financial aid distributed to the Cabinet
March 24, 2017
- Level II reallocations due to the University Budget office (Cabinet).
April 3, 2017
- Human Resources freezes PeopleSoft data for review during HR Salary Planning Process.
April 14, 2017
- Level III workbooks distributed - All fund allocations and endowment income plus instructions for student wage, department operating expense, and transfer budgets distributed to Deans, Vice Presidents, EDs, Assistant Vice Presidents. Staff salary baseand supplemental pay (car allowance, housing allowance) also included to designated & auxiliary funds.
April 21, 2017
- Department payroll distribution changes due to Human Resources.
May 12, 2017
- Faculty base and supplemental budgets submitted to University Budget Office
- System entry of tuition and financial aid budgets
May 19, 2017
- DEADLINE: College/Schools/Units build sources and uses of student wage and department operating budgets and submit completed budget workbooks (Level III) to University Budget Office.
June 2, 2017
- System entry of miscellaneous revenue budgets, undergraduate tuition and financial aid completed.
- System entry of debt budget completed.
June 23, 2017
- System entry of student wages and department operating expense budgets (incl. gift transfers, reserve transfers, student wages, operating expernses) for all fund types.
- System entry of library acquisitions budgets completed.
- System entry of staff salary budget sources and uses completed.
- System entry of benefits budget sources and uses completed.
June 30, 2017
- Final comprehensive operating budgets confirmed with Deans, Vice Provosts, and Associate/Assistant Vice Presidents (including salary).