A downloadable PDF version of the schedule is available at --> FY19 Micro Budget Schedule
January 26, 2018
- Budget process planning completed
February 16, 2018
- All proposed budget structure changes submitted to the University Budget Office.
February 20, 2018
- University Budget Forum- at 12:00 p.m. in Benson Center California Mission Room
March 2, 2018
- Graduate enrollment, tuition, and financial aid budget information confirmed.
- Jesuit School of Theology enrollment, tuition, and financial aid budget information confirmed.
- School of Law enrollment, tuition, financial aid budget information confirmed.
March 9, 2018
- Endowment income allocation amounts and uses confirmed (Controller's Office).
March 12, 2018
- Tuition & Fees schedule finalized and distributed (Provost's Office).
March 13, 2018
- Undergraduate enrollment, tuition, and financial aid budget information confirmed.
March 16, 2018
- Phase I Workbooks including university departmental allocations, operating expense, student wage, library acquisitions, and financial aid distributed to the Cabinet
March 23, 2018
- Phase I reallocations due to the University Budget office (Cabinet).
April 2, 2018
- Human Resources freezes PeopleSoft data for review during HR Salary Planning Process.
April 13, 2018
- Phase II workbooks distributed - All fund allocations and endowment income plus instructions for student wage, department operating expense, and transfer budgets distributed to Deans, Vice Presidents, EDs, Assistant Vice Presidents. Staff salary baseand supplemental pay (car allowance, housing allowance) also included to designated & auxiliary funds.
April 20, 2018
- Department payroll distribution changes due to Human Resources.
May 11, 2018
- Faculty base and supplemental budgets submitted to University Budget Office
- System entry of tuition and financial aid budgets
May 18, 2018
- DEADLINE: College/Schools/Units build sources and uses of student wage and department operating budgets and submit completed budget workbooks (Phase II) to University Budget Office.
June 1, 2018
- System entry of miscellaneous revenue budgets, undergraduate tuition and financial aid completed.
- System entry of debt budget completed.
June 22, 2018
- System entry of student wages and department operating expense budgets (incl. gift transfers, reserve transfers, student wages, operating expernses) for all fund types.
- System entry of library acquisitions budgets completed.
- System entry of staff salary budget sources and uses completed.
- System entry of benefits budget sources and uses completed.
June 29, 2018
- Final comprehensive operating budgets confirmed with Deans, Vice Provosts, and Associate/Assistant Vice Presidents (including salary).