Intramural Unique Participants
Total gym check-ins
POINTS OF PRIDE
• Installed new selectorized weightroom equipment, freeing up more weight room space.
• Increased the number of cardiovascular pieces to 53.
• Expanded Bronco Kids All Sports Camp from 60 to 80 campers.
• The Campus Recreation Iron Bronco shirt received 3rd place at the annual NIRSA T-shirt contest.
• Cameron McCarthy, ‘17, graduated as the most decorated female boxer in SCU’s history.
• Completed benchmarking data collection with nine universities.
•Implemented Concussion Protocol for all students.
• Completed summer capital projects in the Malley Center: relocated the weight room desk, upgraded court lighting to LED lights, relocated the vending machines, and reconfigured offices.